Wednesday 23 April 2014

Dollar Sale at Scholastic

They've done it again! Those lovely people at Scholastic are treating us all to another one of their dollar deals.

Over the last couple of years I've managed to stock up on loads of great bargains in the Dollar Sale. I stumbled upon this one purely by chance this time, but I couldn't resist. I'm not on commission - I just thought you'd like a heads up. This time I saved  massive $114!! This is what I got for my $14...

Fresh & Fun: Halloween    Quick Crafts: Apples, Pumpkins & Harvest  25 Emergent Reader Mini-Books: Favorite Themes 
 15 Wonderful Writing Prompt Mini-Books  Teaching With Aesop’s Fables  Folk & Fairy Tale Easy Readers: Teaching Guide 20 Sing-Along Mini-Books for Emergent Readers  15 Easy-to-Read Holiday & Seasonal Mini-Book Plays  Grammar Manipulatives Kids Love! 

 Word Family Mini-Storybooks  Shakespeare Mini-Books  Irresistible Shakespeare

Teaching With Favorite Back-to-School Books  The Scholastic Big Book of Holidays Around the Year

The mini books will be great for my EAL kids, and the grammar manipulatives will help to make grammar a little more interesting. The Hallowe'en, Back to School, holidays and autumn themed books will hopefully give me lots of ideas for new resources. The Shakespeare books are for my older EAL kids who have to study them in high school - sometimes a watered-down, modern version is easier for them to access. I can't wait to start using them!

What will you spend your dollar on...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover