Thursday 28 January 2016

New Resource - Shape and Colour

Hi all!
It's been a while, but I haven't been sitting on my hands. I can now reveal my latest project...

"Shape and Colour" was devise firstly as a tool for teaching vocabulary (basic colours and technical knowledge of 2D shapes). Aimed at all children from K to Grade 2 (Reception to Year 3), it aims to teach the properties of 2D shapes and increase the vocabulary bank by consolidating knowledge of colour words and introducing technical maths terms such as corner, edge, parallel etc.

The visual nature of the resource is great for pupils who are learning English and struggling to build up a vocabulary bank.

 The resource is 29 pages long with a series of fun activities that are designed to engage and interest all learners.
It is available in both UK and US English through my TPT store, TES shop US and TES shop UK at a very reasonable price. I do hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I read every single one and try to reply to as many as possible.

Tried Amazon Prime?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover